Elegance Defined with Style and Grace
- Some roofs say more about you; about your style; about the home that uniquely showcases your life. Grand Manor says it all with a style and grace that is exceptional from every angle.
- The best of the best, an ideal choice for homes with great steep sloped roofs
- Randomly placed tabs have shadow lines that provide the wonderful depth and dimension of a natural slate roof
- Authentic depth and dimension of natural slate
- Five-layer coverage when applied
- 425 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 2 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Grand Manor™. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Estimate the price for your roof: