Carriage House Luxury Shingle - Perfect Pitch in the Grand Style
The super-heavyweight shingle that offers premium performance and the pride and prestige of scalloped slate is a perfect solution for a steeply-pitched roof. A most unique shingle for a one-of-a-kind home. Unique, scalloped edges that give the appearance of hand craftsmanship. Beautiful shadow lines provide unparalleled depth and richness.
- Four-layer coverage when applied
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 1 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Carriage House™. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Estimate the price for your roof: